- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Your Information
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Children Under 18
- Choices Regarding Your Information
- Storage and Transfer of Information
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Third-Party Links How to Contact Us
- Changes In Policy
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone
number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform.
- Commercial Information. For example, we may collect information about your company,
including your company’s revenue and the type of customer record management and billing
systems you use. We may also collect other information about your business that you provide to
us, or about your job title and function.
- Employment Information. If you apply for a job on the Platform, we may collect information
about your employment and educational history as well as your resume and other employment
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our
Platform. We may also collect your device identifier, IP address or operating system type.
- Account Information. Certain portions of the Platform allow you to create a user account. In
connection with that account, we may collect your user name and password.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you
are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your
- Directly From You. For example, when you register for an account, apply for a job, or submit an
inquiry to us.
- Passively. For example, when you visit and navigate our Platform on any device. We may also
collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this
may include receiving information from our business partners, including analytics vendors.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline
with information we collect through our Platform. We may also combine information we collect
about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Run and Improve Our Platform and Business. We may use your information to make our Platform and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback. This may also include notifying you when a new cohort becomes available.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about our company and our
business initiatives. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers and Business Partners. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf or have otherwise entered into an agreement with us. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, are acquired by, or sell part of our business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
The Platform where this Policy is located is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 18, and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 18 has provided us with information, please contact us email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser
and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive
transactional messages from us, including information about our relationship with you and responses to
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies to require your affirmative acceptance
for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you
do so depends on the type of cookie and the browser that you are using. For more information on
how to control browser cookies, click here. If information about your browser is not available
through this page, please search your browser for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie
- Flash Cookies: You may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies, which you
can learn more about here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images
in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you
interact with the message.
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics with the Services to help us understand how
you use the Services. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Note that deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website, as some
features may not be available. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you.
These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you
block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of
the tracking described here will stop.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
Your Privacy Rights
- You can request:
- Further details about the personal information we collect about you;
- Access to, rectification of, or deletion of certain personal information; or
- That we stop sharing or using your personal information in certain circumstances.
- If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at the telephone number or address listed below.
- Note that we may take steps to verify your identity before processing your request. Where
required by law, we may accept a privacy request from someone acting on your behalf;
however, we may still contact you to verify that this individual is authorized to make the
request for you.
- We strive to process privacy requests in compliance with applicable law. However, in some
circumstances, we are not legally required to comply with your request.
- You can file a complaint with a local data protection authority or regulator regarding our processing of your personal information. That stated, if you have concerns or complaints, please let us know so we can work to address the issue.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely
safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable physical, technical,
and organizational means to help safeguard personal information under our control. A user id and a
password are needed to access certain areas of our Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your
username and password.
Personal Information may be accessed by persons within our organization, or our third-party service
providers, who require such access to carry out the purposes described in this Policy, or otherwise
permitted or required by applicable law.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the
United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United
States. This Platform is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level
of protections as those in your own country. Personal Information processed and stored in another
country, including the United States, may be subject to disclosure or access requests by the
governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in that country according to its laws.
By using our Platform or by providing us with personal information, you consent to any such transfer
of information outside of your country.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at (617) 237-6274. You may also write to us at the following address:
55R Washington St.
Norwell, MA 02061
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our
Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platform. Please check our
Platform periodically for updates. Your continued access to and/or use of our Platform after any such